Monday 25 February 2008

Something new!

OK, so after getting grief from both Billo and Hash about putting up those shots last week, I had little choice but to get out and take some of my own. We went to Wales on for the weekend on the trip I won in the TNT comp a while back. We visited some really beautiful paces, and I'd have loved to have stayed for hours with the camera, but as it was an organised tour it was all a little rushed. The shots below were taken at a reservior in West Wales - an amazing location. I'd just ordered a wide angle lens too - Sigma 10-20mm f4-5.6. I could have had some fun with that here :) I'll definitely be heading back there - with the hiking boots, and all the kit, and all the time I can find.
It was a bit of a greg and gloomy day, so I was continually struggling to get the exposure right. The tripod was back in London - not that I'd have had the time to use it anyway but like they say - its no good having it if you don't carry it with you. Overall I took about 30 good shots during the weekend, so a pretty good result.

No comments: