Tuesday 12 February 2008

Colours and textures

OK, so I missed my self imposed deadline again - I promise it wont be the last time! On top of that I planned to head out with the camera on the weekend, and just ened up in the pub intead. I'm thinking up a plan to get myself out more often... more on that later.
So, more from the vault. These were taken in a market in Thailand - I love these places - so full of life and colour! When I took these I was thinking something random to put up on a white wall to beak the monotony... Ithink they worked out well! They've not made it to the wall yet -but they might :)




1 comment:

Simon Bills said...

Here's an idea to help get you out more - become unemployed, it's bloody great, I headed out to take a few snaps of the Camden fire today followed by some shots in Green Park, you can't do that when you're at work 40 hours a week!