Sunday 2 March 2008

Country walk

We were out in the English countryside again this weekend - we're training for our trip to Mt Kilimanjaro, so we're out hiking whenever we can. Our walk this weekend took us through loads of fields and past this amazing old churchyard. Daffodils were out too :) We weren't really there to take photos, so I had to be quick - another place I could have spent hours in with the camera! The day got more overcast as it went on, washing out the colours, hence me playing around with the sepia this week.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Chris,

If you have the same template as me, click edit HTML and find the following

#main-wrapper {
margin-$endSide: 1%;
width: 73%;

I'm pretty sure this should change the width of main window. you'd also need to balance this change with a corresponding change in width of your sidebar (next one lower down from #main-wrapper {

#sidebar-wrapper {
margin-$startSide: 1%;
width: 22%;

otherwise it will screw up me thinks.