Thursday 29 May 2008

Ben Nevis and Snowdonia

Over the past few days I've ben getting this strange feeling that I was forgetting something. Then it hit me - I have a blog!

Things have been pretty crazy over the last few weeks as the training for the Mt Kilimanjaro climb ramps up, hence the lack of posts. The god news is that I've been enjoying getting the camera out as we've been hiking around the UK, and today I've posted a few shots that I took one the way up Ben Nevis or around some of the peaks in Snowdon National Park. They've all been post processed, just me playing around to see how things work out. Something to learn how to do properly when we're back from Africa.


1 comment:

Simon Bills said...

Hey man,
nice shots, about time you got back on your blog! I reckon that shot with the people in it would look heaps better if you cropped out most of the snow in the foreground and made it more of a panorama as the clouds are really intersting and the snow is comparatively boring. What do you reckon? That's the sort of shot that would look great blown up on your wall.